Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 3 - List three things you are grateful for

Day 3

The challenge for me with this one is to ONLY find 5 things to be grateful for!

This is a daily practice for me, I have a gratitude journal, and I find 5 things to be grateful for every day, so it's not a new way of thinking for me. I find it an incredibly humbling experience.

I also use a gratitude stone which I find works very well. Find a stone or crystal that resonates with you, and carry it around with you during the day. Every time you become aware of it, say thank for something to whoever you believe is the source of your abundance - be it God, your angels, the Source, the Universe. In my case it's my beloved goddess Aradia whose continuous care and abundance is a constant source of pleasure to me.

So now - 5 things I am grateful for today.

1. I am grateful to be living in Cairo where I am surrounded by friends who have become like family, and have a standard of living I would never be able to have in South Africa.
2. I am grateful that I have a rewarding job, and that my employers value me.
3. I am grateful for my beautiful home. I look forward to coming home every day.
4. I am grateful for my darling kitties. They give me a reason to come home.
5. I am grateful that the streets of Heliopolis are safe enough for me to go for the lovely long walks that I enjoy so much.











No comments:

Post a Comment