Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 24 - 10 minutes of meditation before bed

Read here why this is so important:
Day 24

At last! A task that is not actually a challenge for me!



I love meditating, advocate it to many people,
and have even taught people how to do it. I know that I should probably meditate more often than I do, but I do it as often as possible - probably 5 times a week at night, and three or four times a week in the morning. I'm having a hard time getting up at the moment, so the morning meditations are not happening too often, but I will get back into it.

There are many different ways to meditate, and the trick is to find the method that suits your mind. It is difficult to quiet the mind, and all our minds are different, so find a method that works for you. Some options are:

Breathing Meditation


Chakra Meditation


Candle Meditation


Walking Meditation


Mandala Meditation:


A labyrinth meditation:



And my personal favourite, a guided visualization.



There are many apps available to help you to meditate, try them until you find one that works for you. You won't be sorry. And if you want more information about meditating, or want to do a course, I can help you with that too!









No comments:

Post a Comment