Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 20 - Do a brain dump before bed

To read the thinking behind this task, click here:
Day 20


I found this exercise very useful. I used my journal that I use to write my affirmations and my purple glitter pen - because the universe likes glitter! Because it was done just before bed, I had my cup of chamomile tea and a bedouin bedtime snack ready.

I gave some thought to how I was going to do the brain dump, and decided that I needed to divide it up into two sections - personal and work. So I started with all the personal stuff that I need to do today, and made a list, and then the work stuff also. I usually do this in my head before I fall asleep, but writing it down was good because it will be easier to remember what I have to do.

Once I was done I went off to bed with a clear head - which was a good feeling. I popped my sleep mask on and crashed very quickly!

Another successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment