Sunday, April 10, 2016

Day 11 - Do something that makes you laugh

Check out the details here:
Day 11

When I saw this task of the challenge, I made a mental note to give Sandy a call - knowing that a conversation with her will always make me laugh. And I also watched a Trevor Noah DVD which also made me laugh.

I also enjoyed all the various funny posts from the Sleek Geek community.

Other than that, I didn't have much to laugh at today at school.


I am the type of person who sees the humour in any situation and I laugh easily and freely. My children all have great senses of humour - some a little more off the wall than others - but they all laugh easily.

My grandsons also have great senses of humour and can be counted on to make us laugh with their comments and observations.

Here is a selection of photos from my recent holiday in South Africa that made me laugh then - and certainly raises a chuckle now!


The zebras at Heia Safari


Lunch at Wimpy


At Sandy's house


At Ocean Basket


Mum kissing the Sphinx


Mattie Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment